Healing sessions, intuitive readings, psychic readings and all services and classes offered by Etheric Connections are not a substitute for professional medical attention and should not be considered as such.
By purchasing, scheduling and receiving a reading or a session from Etheric Connections from Leslie Dull-Runkle, Lloyd Runkle or any service provider representing Etheric Connections LLC you take full responsibility for your health and well being and wave all rights to hold Etheric Connections LLC, Etheric Connections, Leslie Dull-Runkle, Lloyd Runkle or any service provider representing Etheric Connections LLC accountable for the results and outcome of your consultation or session.
Energy healing, Intuitive Sessions, psychic readings are not a substitute for medical care or consultation. Etheric Connections from Leslie Dull-Runkle, Lloyd Runkle or any service provider representing Etheric Connections LLC make no claims of treatment or cures. Energy healing, Intuitive Sessions, psychic readings are a supportive and integrative system and not a diagnostic method.
Always consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
*Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Financial or life results vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee your personal results. These classes, coaching and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The purpose of this policy is to establish rules for receiving, processing, and refunding payments received from clients. This policy is intended to define reasonable expectations and be equally fair in refunding clients and compensating Etheric Connections LLC in the event of cancellations or no-shows.
Types of payment accepted
2. Personal Check
3. Credit Cards
Cancellation & Changes of an Appointment
Please contact Etheric Connections if you cannot be at a scheduled appointment. This will allow us to fill your time slot with someone who may not have had a scheduled appointment but needs to be seen. If you must change or cancel a reading or a session, please cancel at least 24-hours in advance. Please call as early as possible the day before the scheduled time.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
To cancel an appointment please call Etheric Connections at 717-968-4241. Please leave a detailed message and the best time to return your call to reschedule your appointment.
Cancellations within 24 hrs and no-shows will forfeit your deposit.
a. All refunds for payments made by credit card will be refunded to the credit card used to make the original payment – a 10% refund fee based on the original total payment amount
b. Refunds by checks will be made within fourteen (14) days after the cancelled appointment
1. No refunds will be given after a service has been performed
2. No refunds will be given for unused sessions sold in discounted bundles. Discounted sessions are for use by one person only. Discounted package sessions are valid at the time of purchase for one (1) year after the date of purchase.
Classes, Workshops and Intensives
1. Full payment or deposit is required upon class registration unless other arrangements are made with Etheric Connections
2. Students may still enroll in a class or event up to the day the class starts, contact Etheric Connections for space availability, registration, and payment details before arriving
3. All balances are due and payable by the first day of class
Postponement of a class or event due to weather or other unforeseen events will result in rescheduling the affected classes or events. All registered students and attendees will be notified by telephone and email of the new class or event date/s. All applicable fees will be transferred accordingly.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not share your information with anyone.
If you need to cancel your reservation more than 60 days before the scheduled retreat date, you will forfeit your deposit of $400.00, however 100% of your retreat price may be applied to another Katye Anna Retreat.
Cancellations made 30 - 59 days prior to the retreat date are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of the full deposit of $400.00, however 75% of your payment to date may be applied to another Katye Anna Retreat.
We regret that any cancellations within 30 days or less are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of 100% of the retreat cost. Fees are completely non-refundable and non-transferable. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early.
We are NOT responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip. There is no exception to cancellation policy including weather or personal emergencies, flight cancellations or delays. We recommend purchasing Travel Protection Insurance through a qualified agent. If we must cancel a retreat, there will be 100% refund on all funds received to date. Thank you for understanding and respecting the cancellation policy.
a) All Service providers are representing Etheric Connections when they are working with or communicating with clients and customers of Etheric Connections. We take ethics very seriously, if we feel that one of our providers have been inappropriate with a customer, we will discontinue our relationship with the service provider, without question. The safety and welfare of our clients is of utmost importance.
b) DO NO HARM, Know Thy Self
c) All service providers will maintain clear and honest business practices, including agreements regarding appointment times and fees.
d) We do not invite, project, respond to, or allow any sexual contact with our clients or our customers.
e) At no time is it appropriate to ask personal questions of our clients or customers outside of the
parameters of a reading, massage, coaching or healing session.
f) All Service providers will acknowledge the limitations of their skills and their scope of knowledge and where appropriate, refer clients to other providers within Etheric Connections for advice, treatment or direction.
g) We agree to speak that which is true and useful, to refrain from gossip in our community, to cultivate conscious and clear communication, and to cultivate the quality of loving-kindness and honesty as the basis of our speech.
h) We respect the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual autonomy of our clients.
i) To establish and maintain trust in the client relationship. We encourage our providers to ask caring questions about the client’s well-being. Establish clear boundaries and an atmosphere of safety.
j) The welfare of the client is at all times of the utmost importance.
k) We will represent the right, dignity and individuality of each client. We must separate our professional practice of healing from any personal, religious, racial, or sexual considerations. If you feel that any of these boundaries have been crossed, you should immediately refer the client to another practitioner.
l) Service providers are responsible for the energy they bring into Etheric Connections, and at no time is it acceptable to work with clients if you are impaired by physical or mental inadequacy or by chemical dependency.
m) Right relationship with clients, as a practitioner it is the responsibility of our service providers to form their own personal code of ethics. Doing the work and clearing our own personal issues is a path to personal growth. Etheric Connections is dedicated to building a community of practitioner / client relationships that will continue to grow and manifest the health and well-being of our community. We are here to help our clients in their personal and professional growth, and we ask that you help to support us in our personal and professional growth.
ETHERIC CONNECTIONS LLC
CLASS AND WORKSHOP ETHICAL GUIDELINES
As the Code of Ethics of Etheric Connections LLC this document establishes principles that define the ethical behavior of all teachers, students and graduates of the school.
Etheric Connections LLC is dedicated to the enhancement of each person's physical, spiritual, and emotional well being and thus to the worth, dignity, and unique potential of each individual.
1. We are committed to the education, training and highest standards of students, teachers and graduates.
2. We provide a safe, clear boundary environment. Touch is used when appropriate for client needs and is non-sexual. Clients are clothed except in therapy contexts involving physical or medical interventions requiring appropriate draping.
3. Energy Healing is offered only for the benefit of the client and in accord with the principle: DO NO HARM.
4. We respect the human dignity of others.
5. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual preference, handicap, race, or national origin.
6. We acknowledge and respect the fact that medical diagnosis is legally restricted to licensed healthcare practitioners.
7. We shall consult appropriate health care professionals when necessary with due respect for client confidentiality. We refer clients to appropriate health care professionals as needed.
8. We do not invite, project, respond to, or allow any sexual contact with our clients, students, teachers or apprentices.
9. We protect the welfare of any person who may seek our services.
10. We shall wear appropriate clothing at all times and be properly groomed.
11. Confidentiality of the client is to be respected at all times and data is stored in such a way as to protect the anonymity of the person. This data will not be used beyond the caring for the client unless permission is obtained in writing from the client.
12. We maintain clear and honest business practices.
13. We recognize that competition, mistrust, or the spreading of rumors destroys the spirit of kindness and union, which is the heart of any human association.
14. We agree to speak that which is true and useful, to refrain from gossip in our community, to cultivate conscious and clear communication, and to cultivate the quality of loving-kindness and honesty as the basis of our speech.
15. We are dedicated to providing competent service with compassion and respect for human dignity.
16. We subscribe to the value of self-examination in order to promote personal growth.
17. We utilize healing modalities only within the areas of our expertise, to maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, and to keep the interests and welfare of those who seek our help above all other considerations.
18. We respect the rights, dignity, and individuality of each client, strongly separating our professional practice of healing from any personal, religious, racial, or sexual considerations, referring out to another practitioner immediately should this become apparent, and by avoiding the treatment of clients if impaired by physical or mental inadequacy or by chemical dependency.
When a practitioner is uncertain whether a particular situation or course of action would violate these Ethics Guidelines, the practitioner will consult with teachers or other practitioners knowledgeable about ethical issues, in order to choose an appropriate response.